Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.27.2011 - Got Off Work Early, Discovery Mall, Late night Coffee

Log Date: 08.27.2011
Saturday, went to the office, nothing much ado, and go out for lunch with my colleagues. Went to the Bali Galleria, ate Tongseng Ayam at MM Juice resto. My aunt was planning to cut her hair, but decided to leave after waiting for some time.
Next stop, Discovery Shopping Mall, my aunt and my colleague went shopping; I went to find some DVDs. Bought one, titled “The Music Never Stopped”, recommended by a friend. I hope it’s good. While waiting, I decided to grab a cup of coffee and charge my phone.
We had dinner at NY restaurant, me, my aunt, my colleague and her husband, and two other friends visiting from out of town. The food was okay; we chat and laugh about stuffs. After the two friends went to the airport, the shopping continued. I went to the bookshop, walk around, and after that, sit down on the front stairs of the mall, just relaxing.
We went back after dropping off my colleague at her place in Kuta. Went to the office to take the other car, and then I went off to meet a friend of mine. We meet at Teuku Umar Road. Had some coffee and talks about stuffs, life, work, hopes, dreams, mistakes, family, and all other stuffs that we can think of. The night rolls on, getting later and later. Someone suddenly came up and called my name. He introduces himself, funny how we should meet like this. I do hope everything is okay.
As the night is getting too late, and also the food stall is closing, we went back home. It’s time to get some rest. Extra rest, since tomorrow is Sunday and I have no plan, except getting my photo scans, which my friend told me, was good. Yay for that…

No comments:

Post a Comment