Monday, August 29, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.26.2011 - Pura Penataran Beratan and Pura Tanah Lot


Log Date: 08.26.2011
I Woke up around 8 in the morning the next day, and walks around the garden. We checked out at 12, drove to the Pura Penataran Beratan, just beside the lake. Took some pictures and went downhill. Stopped for lunch at the Babi Guling Andi Jaya Restaurant, it was full, and the food was great. After that, we drove to Tanah Lot, The Pura on top of a rock at the beach.
We drank holy water and get blessed by the Balinese there. The waves were pretty big. We didn’t stayed until the sun sets, although people said that sunset at Tanah Lot is great, oh well… suddenly I got some weird message from an unknown person. Hmm… what is this I’m getting into, I do hope things will be okay. Still in Tanah Lot, I bought a swimming short. We walked around again and see the souvenirs shops. After finished shopping, we drove back to Kuta, I took another car to go, and went home.
After freshening up, I went to Denpasar to meet some friends… we talked about a plan to do an exhibition. I am all fired up. This is good stuff. We really need to get this going. I will make sure of it. So well, tomorrow I will update the meeting notes. Time to get some rest now; there are still work tomorrow… good night good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment