Friday, August 12, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.29.2011 - Indian Headdress and eels


Log Date: 07.29.2011
Great morning, I had bread for breakfast, went to the office, and had my morning Coffee at Warung Nasi Ibu Agung. Sent an email to a client, and just before lunchtime, two people came and ask their house to be listed in under our company. They march in just one after another. After I had lunch, I went to one of the house, located near Mahendradata Road, in Buana Raya. After taking pictures and completed the data for listing, I chat a bit with the owner. And then we put up a sign in front of the house, and also on the corner of the adjacent street. After that we went back to the office. Finishing up, and then got a little panicked when someone called in, and I didn’t know what to say because our database is not helping. And then when I tried to call the person back, I got the wrong number. Hmm … I’m really confused.
After work, I went to find an Indian shop, the ones that make headdress, necklace, bags and such. Talk to the owner, and promise to call or come again for further information. 

Here are some pictures














After that, I had eel for dinner, and thinking that I’m not ready to go home yet, went to a coffee shop and used their wifi to browse on my laptop.
Battery all out (both my laptop and phone), I decided to go home. Found out that my aunt bought sashimi and ate it, after failed on making decent slices. Haha… Let’s be ready for tomorrow then, shall we. Ramadan is coming close (not that I’m participating).

No comments:

Post a Comment