Monday, August 15, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.03.2011 - Dinner with colleagues


Log Date: 08.03.2011
Today, I went to work with my aunt; we stopped by the laundry to drop in some dirty clothes. At the office, I handled some calls and emails from clients, dealt with a couple of guys coming in to ask for some properties, and had lunch. Today I feel drowsy, and had no interesting encounter regarding work. I finished up work and locked up the office, since everybody else is out.
Went to KFC to get a cup of coffee and just about to enjoy some alone time, when my aunt text me and asked if I want to join her and her friends for dinner at Tanjung Pinang Chinese Resto, down at Tuban Street. I said yes, finished up my coffee, and drove there. It was five of us. I met a new acquaintance, he was an illustrator. After dinner, we all went home, me and my aunt driving in different car. Finally watched the Ghibli movie--the one that I bought--on the new DVD player. Had tea, and getting ready to call it a night. Planning to go jogging tomorrow morning. Let’s just see…

No comments:

Post a Comment