Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.25.2011

Double digest time.

Log Date: 07.25.2011
Woke up just in time for a quick shower and a quicker breakfast. Rushes to the office just to find out that my colleague is sick, so the car isn’t needed to pick her up. Anyway, the day started okay, I called a potential client to view a house, and instead made another appointment to view a restaurant space in Petitenget Street. After lunchtime, we went toward the area and had lunch at Warung Banyuwangi, with the new driver. Met the client, explain a bit about the property, my aunt did the rest.
Went back to the office after that, and for me, there no more fascinating event throughout the afternoon. I browsed about architecture, history and all that. Not that it matter, but a good read is always welcome.
Finishing up with work, I went to the photo lab at Kuta, bought some films with a good bargain, process a 120 (medium format) film roll, tried to sort things about scanning the negative, got scammed cause I had to pay for the prints and the data. Oh well, maybe next time I can persuade the guys there to just let me scan it.
Oh yeah, while waiting for the film to be processed, I drive around to find some other photo lab, park next door at an electronic store, went inside and pretended to look for a DVD player, then went to the photo lab. I manage to go to the Kuta Beach, trying to get the sunset, but no luck today. So instead I took pictures of the beach to stitch into panorama later on. I got a bikini snapshot (naughty me haha…). Just before going back to the photo lab, I went to a tourist information booth, asking info about fast boat to the Gili islands. Chat with mr. Ludmen (081338721360), the website for the boat service is www.wahanagiliocean.com. He said to call him and that there’s a discount for the roundtrip to Gili, from Rp.660K/oneway to Rp.800K roundtrip. Quite a bargain I say, but who knows. After that I went straight back to get my pictures from the photo lab in Kuta.
While on the way, I text my friend to get dinner together, after a few text messages, I decided to go to her place at Jimbaran, and ate Roti Canai at Bunana’s. we chat about things, business, daily routines, funny events, inspiring events, how cultures are in Bali and Jakarta and other regions. Jimbaran Point is our next stop, a few shop, café and restaurant is there. There’s Periplus bookstore, Grocer & Grind resto and shop, some furniture and fashion stores, a chocolate café, etc. The night went on, and I guess it’s time to get back. I drive her home along the way to get back to my place.
When I got home, I gave yesterday picture of my aunt that I took with my Lubitel, I hope she likes it. After that, I got an email informing that my client already transferred the down payment for his Villa rental. My first Closed Deal, Yay… J

 rice field around Canggu

 Kuta beach Sand
 People in Kuta Beach

 Going for the sunset

The last glimpse of the sun

Whoops!! :-p
That’s about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment