Saturday, August 13, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.30.2011 - locked in the toilet and gathering


Giant kite for festival

Log Date: 07.30.2011
Let me see… today, went to work, had coffee, browse for ISP, browse the map, send some emails, call some people, received some phone calls, ate nasi goreng for lunch, my colleague got locked in the toilet (she is quite hysterical and hilarious at the same time), finished up work by sunset. . After work, I went home to change clothes and relax for a bit.
Around 7 PM, I go out to a gathering at Pasar Sanglah, Denpasar. The traffic was packed, got there just in time. Meet some friends, and a new one, Yudhi, I think. Ate yet another plate of nasi goreng, with some fried side dishes and a cup of white coffee. Chat about the upcoming event on the 20th of August, took some pictures, sold a couple of film (I think I set the price too low *sigh*) and then went back using another road, simply by looking at signs and my sense of direction. I stopped by at Mall Bali Galeria to check out the theatre, found out the ticket for the last Harry Potter movie is sold out, drive to KFC Gelael Kuta, ordered a cup of Joe, chats with my friends, and draw some comic.

My Duck Comic

Got home after, and I think this day isn’t over yet. Maybe I’ll read State of Fear by Michael Crichton tonight. Hope it’s good.

No comments:

Post a Comment