Monday, August 15, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.04.2011 - Jogging Day


Log Date: 08.04.2011
Woke up early, went jogging around the block (yay!!), got 1 and 7/8 lap, it was cold out. Snoozed off a little bit more and then got the “who let the dogs out” question from my aunt. Went to the office, settle things for the house rent in Sanur. Had lunch, went listing a villa down at Sunset. Finished up, after taking a call and then didn’t respond as I had to because too eager to get back, and get lectured a bit by my aunt.
Went to Imam Bonjol street and met a friend for dinner, talked about some event going on in our community, also talked about prospect of some business. Went to her place at Jimbaran to see some of her designs for the event coming up, a sticker for key chain. Nice designs.
Her boyfriend showed up and then tell me I can help being an admin for a twitter account. Got response by some of the followers, asking who is doing the updates. After that, went to McDonald’s at Jimbaran crossroad. Went back home and washes up some laundry, watch some TV, and I’m done. Planning on jogging again tomorrow morning (don’t let the dogs out this time :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment