Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.27.2011


Log Date: 07.27.2011
Today I woke up just in time, had cereal for breakfast, went to Nusa Dua in the morning with my aunt, to put up a sign, and then we went to the office. After lunch, I went to list some villa at Canggu, one in Pantai Berawa, another in Nelayan Street. From the owner, I made another appointment to list some other property tomorrow. Hope for the best.
I left the office at 5 o’clock sharp (that’s new!). Went back home for a change of clothes, and go out again to Discovery Mall at Kartika Street, Kuta. Made an appointment with my friend, had coffee and wifi while waiting, ate dinner at Burger King (I promised to treat her from Christmas two years ago), we chat about some business we’re planning to make and then went window shopping. Stopped by the DVD store, bought DVD, and part ways afterward. She went home, I went to Oberoi Street to look up some stores.
 Just when I parked my car, my aunt text me telling that she and her friend are on their way back from Ubud, and planning to eat sushi down at Sunset Road, at the Warung Jepang. So, I walk around Oberoi for a while, and drive to Sunset Road, just in time as my aunt was just parking the car. A second dinner we had, since both me and them had already ate dinner. After some sushi, and another serving, we went home. Just to find out that the DVD player at my aunt’s place doesn’t work. Aha… J

No comments:

Post a Comment