Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.09.2011 - The Driver Can't Be Found


Log Date: 08.09.2011
My aunt go out earlier today, she went to the bank. I got some extra time to do this and that before going out to work. Drove to work, just some usual stuffs at work, receiving some calls, check on updates, reply emails. After lunch, a quite hilarious thing happened. My colleague was going out with the driver, but after stopping at Double Six Beach and finished with her business there, she couldn’t find the car nor call the driver. She called the office and sounds panicked. My aunt tried to call the driver also with no avail. So me and my aunt decided to take the other car and picked up my colleague.
Just when we were just a couple hundred away from the office, the driver finally answered his phone, and my colleague had found him and the car. Instead we got stuck in traffic. Such luck! We turn back and met my colleague at the office, and then she was off again for some other business. I stayed at the office today, and chat with a new friend.
After work, I went to KFC CafĂ© to get some coffee, and used the wifi service down there. Had dinner after, and went home. Oh yeah, my little brother is being operated today because his knee cap is dysfunction. The doctor said that if it’s not operated and medicated, he might not be able to bend his knee afterward. I do hope he gets better soon, he’s only 17. My grandma and my other brother took him and accompanied him to the hospital. Hope all is well.
I also have been thinking about the upcoming event on the 19th of August, whether I would be printing some photos or not, and what pictures should I print. It’s time to do some curatorial, to see if my pictures are good enough to be printed and shown to people. Or I am just and ordinary image taker. Oh, and one other thing. Today marks the first month I have been here in Bali, and it has been a good month. It’s just getting better and better as it goes J.

No comments:

Post a Comment