Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.19.2011 - Event at Bali Galeria & Special price photo print


Log Date: 08.19.2011
Woke up early enough to mop the floor and had some breakfast. Drove to the office and had some coffee. Made an inventory list for a property. Go out for lunch and print some photos for tonight’s event, and found out I got some special price for it. Lucky me.
Went back to the office, got some advice from my aunt. Updated some listing in the web. And got into a chat about family with my aunt. She said I have to start thinking about how to focus on the job, and later on help my parents and brothers. She also said that I need to communicate more with them, being a carefree person I was. I need to start writing emails.
Time to go to Bali Galeria, got there just in time; I’m still the first one there. A little disappointed by everyone’s time keeping. A little later on, everyone gathers. We set the displays and photo albums and souvenirs and all. My friend came along; my aunt also came and saw what we are doing and how the event goes. A lot of people are interested about the Lomography cameras and pictures. The crowd was packed, many communities and bands perform there.

Here are some pictures:









When the event ends, we simply go our separate ways. That is unexpected. I stopped by at KFC, had some coffee, and after a while, went to Minimart to get some cigs and a beer.
Went home, little chat with my aunt, and off to bed. Good night…

No comments:

Post a Comment