Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.23.2011 - A Gig in Ubud


Log Date: 08.23.2011
I went to the office and had some coffee. After that, a client came and me and my aunt helped them out to choose some property. Had a few calls about this and that, follows up, and finished the day with no mistakes.
After office, I went to KFC Sanur to meet up with a friend of mine. Had soup, and off we go to Ubud. She and her band were having a gig. We arrived early and waited for the time for her to play. I sat up front and then listened to her singing. I draw some doodles and had a cup of latte.
The band finished playing at 10. And then we all have dinner and chat. Time to go home, the drive felt so fast, I didn’t want to go home yet. We part ways at Sanur, she’s driving a motorcycle. I got an extra surprise before we goJ. After that, I went through Denpasar to get back to my place. Got a text from my aunt, telling me not to go home late. Oh well, I hope it doesn’t had to be that way, and not too often too… it was a good night, music and coffee and company. I just wish time were on my side… Good night…

No comments:

Post a Comment