Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 07.20.2011 - Nasi Gandul and Chinese Chicken Herbs Stew

Log Date: 08.20.2011
This is not happening; I failed to update my journal today. Let me think. Woke up and went to the office early, went to Sanur after lunch, met the tenant for a house, got some things unfinished. Back to the office, talk to my aunt, I have to get more and more listing. I felt dull, for not doing things fast enough. But it’s nothing that I can’t fix. I promised myself and my aunt to work harder, and be more focused on this work I am doing now.
After office, I went to Circle K Kerobokan to wait for a buyer. Wait for maybe half and hour, she came, as before, hurried to go to someplace else, so I just gave her some instruction and she’s off. Saturday night, what to do? I drove thru the Kerobokan Jail, up to Teuku Umar Road, and stopped at Libby Plaza. Had nasi Gandul for dinner, and went to the book store to see some books and stationery. Not doing anything else, I went home, ate another dinner, this time it’s ‘ayam masak obat’ a Chinese chicken herbs stew, good for fatigue, as my aunt says.

Got sleepy earlier today, tomorrow I’m going to the beach, yay…

No comments:

Post a Comment