Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.10.2011


Log Date: 08.10.2011
Today, I didn’t do much at work. Of course I took some calls and uploaded some listings, and then I just looked at how my aunt and colleague went in and out to look for some land. I managed to get my own lunch, drink coffee twice, and went home. Oh yeah, I stopped by at Papaya (finally found it, ha!)
After a change of clothes, I walked out and went to a grocery store across the street. I bought a toothbrush and a couple of shaver. Saw some fake fixed gear bike, walk down the road, just when my aunt text me. She asked if I want to come with her for dinner, so I waited for her down the road.
We drove to Sesetan to buy for her medicine, and then went to eat at Atoom Mie, char sieuw noodle. It was okay. After that, home it is. Saw pictures of my brother after surgery, took a shower, and getting too full and too sleepy. Off to bed, I go. I Got an early meeting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment