Monday, August 8, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.26.2011

Oh lets just add some more...


Log Date: 07.26.2011
Woke up, shower, had instant noodles for breakfast, and rush to office. Got a call on a house viewing from yesterday client. Went to it with my aunt, went to buy lunch after. Got lectured a little bit by my aunt. Tried to find some listing, didn’t get anything good. I should try to do it better.
Finished working, went home, took a shower, relaxed a bit. Waiting for my aunt to get ready, and then went to find some dinner. After going around Denpasar, through Teuku Umar Road, headed to Renon, finally stops at Ayam Betutu Khas Gilimanuk. Just after ordering some food, met my cousin from Jakarta. What a coincidence. Talk to my mom on the phone, she’s going overseas, wish her luck, and promised to be good. Ate dinner, it was delicious, had ice cream for dessert, oreo flavor.





Drive home, stops at some traditional cake stall at the side of Imam Bonjol Road. Didn’t have any problem while parking the car (I had some trouble before). Getting ready to finish the day, hope for better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment