Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.16.2011


Log Date: 08.16.2011
As the result of last night bowling, my hips feel sore. And also I am really sleepy. I think I had 3 cup of coffee today. One at home, one at the office and one after office. Bad luck is coming to me today, my free wifi zone is unavailable, and then my phone, that already been fine for some time, went dull, everything is delayed. 

I drawed some doodles for fun. And then, I went to the Bali Galeria, I met my friends, ate fried mushroom, bought myself binder rings for my photos, and got myself snapshots with a cute bicycle helmet.




I went home after that, and suddenly my phone went back to normal. Tomorrow I’m going to Ubud. Riding motorcycles with my friends. I hope all is well. Godspeed…

No comments:

Post a Comment