Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.21.2011 - Beach time...


Log Date: 08.21.2011

Got out of the house at 10.40AM, went to Denpasar to meet up with a friend, and off we go to Nusa Dua. Went to the (Geger) beach (I think), found a perfect isolated spot to sit around and chat. Didn’t took me long to get off of my clothes and dive in to the water, it was a nice swim, a little too shallow but the water was nice. Swim for a while, got back to my friend on the shore, she was not swimming because she didn’t bring any change of clothes, it’s too bad.





Walks around the beach, found a dead porcupine fish on the shore, walks some more and sits at someplace with tree canopy. 



 And then it’s time to go. promised to meet my Lomo friends at McD Jimbaran, we are going to yet another beach. Blue point beach a.k.a. Suluban Beach, Uluwatu. The view was superb, too much to handle. A cliff, with stairs down to the beach, shops and restaurants along the way, and many nooks and crannies, before we finally got to the white sandy beach.
We stayed until the afternoon there, taking pictures and many pictures. Walks around the beach, and I decided to take a dip again. The water was colder down here. Still it’s nice to swimJ




Pictures of us, taken with a LOMO HORIZON Camera, Black and White Film, 
All pictures by Stevanus Bayu





After sunset, we went back to Jimbaran, and ate dinner at Tuban. Talks about next project for Lomonesia Bali, and promised myself to update it soon so that things are going well. These people really need more encouragement and movementsJ.

Finished with dinner, delivered my friend back to Denpasar, and went for a cup, make that two cups of coffee. Went home, ate sushi and sashimi, talks about my day with my aunt, she tells me about her day. Change my bed sheet, and ready for bed. Let’s hope for a good day tomorrow. Another happy Sunday indeed…


No comments:

Post a Comment