Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.22.2011 - Dinner With Photo Lab Guy


Log Date: 08.22.2011
Woke up early and left for office, had my morning coffee and start the day. After lunch and preparing some stuff, I went to Sanur to do a final inspection of the house for rent, meeting both the owner and the client. The client was my friend’s and she is late. I manage to translate everything quite well for the client and the owner sides. Finished with the paperwork and went back, got a listing at Batursari Street, big Villa. After that, I went back to the office, pack up, send some emails and went to the photo lab to process my films.
While waiting I got myself another cup of coffee at the KFC. Ate dinner with the photo lab guy, Pak Made, and then after waiting for a while got my negative and print a photo. And I also got another good bargain for some expired films. Life is good.
Went home, help my aunt change her bed sheet and mop the floors. Took a shower and get ready for some night activities, which might include some chats and writing/doodling. The dogs are whining because I put them out back. Never mind them, they’ll get thru the night (I certainly hope so).

No comments:

Post a Comment