Friday, August 5, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.22.2011

Log Date: 07.22.2011
Morning, woke up just in time. Went to the office, make some calls, prepared a lease contract for my first client. The client called and came shortly after. Got some delays but all is done. The rest of the day was just went pass by, watching my colleague rush over some land info (not getting into it and didn’t know that much either). Got a call about a house in our co-list/co-broke (my aunt and I) and made an appointment for Monday.
After work, went again to Ombak Bali Surf Film Festival at La Plancha, Dyana Pura Street, Seminyak. Watch a movie about Tidal bore called Bono in Kampar River, Sumatra. Watch another movie, and another, and another. The day was cold and the night wind colder. So before the last movie was over, I went back, ate nasi gudeg near the house, only to come home and found out that my aunt made spaghetti carbonara, which I ate also.

Got some pictures while at the beach







I’m full to the brim, watch news about bombing in Oslo, Norway. Watch infotainment about some actor doing liposuction. Watch another TV program, a talk show with entrepreneurs as their guest. People with simple background who succeeded with their business. After working their ass out, grasping their opportunity. That should do for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment