Monday, August 1, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.18.2011

Log Date: 07.18.2011
Woke up early enough, had my double serving breakfast. Went to the office, met Fitri my colleague for the first time, rearrange my appointments, and browse the web. After lunchtime (though I didn’t have lunch), went out with the driver to Sanur. Went to Danau Tempe, meet a contact for a villa; turns out it has been listed before. Went looking around for some listing, found some potential places, and then went to the second appointment in Marta Dewa Alley. Took some pictures, write all the details, and went to look for some other potential places. Stop for coffee and toilet, and went to the last appointment. This one is quite challenging due to I had to talk in English, plus I’m still a bit new and nervous. Ah, all goes well and after a bit chat, I went back to the office. Later on I transferred my files and finish up (note: my package of clothes and stuffs arrived). After hours, went to Legian to meet up with some friends at their hotel; just coming back from Mount Rinjani at Lombok. Ate Babi Guling Sekar at Kuta Market, went to the mushroom alley (so they say), bought some, and went back to the hotel. Finished up the magic mushies, chats, walk around the block, went to the ATM, went to a minimarket, went to another minimarket, sits on the pavement, walk back to the hotel, wander around the hotel, and (finally) went home, after sending my friend back to his apartment in Teuku Umar Road, Sebatik Alley. Done for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment