Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Log in Bali 08.18.2011 - Pulau Natuna Street


Log Date: 08.08.2011
Setting the alarm to 6:15 AM was just a whim. I woke up, snoozed it, and went back to sleep. I had yesterday’s fish porridge for breakfast, and off to work. Today was quite good. I spend the morning corresponding with clients and chat with a new friend. After lunch, I made a few calls to list some property, luck is running thin, but I got a couple of appointments for Thursday. Better than nothing.
Finishing work, I went to my friend’s office at Pulau Natuna Street in Denpasar. Pick up the Camera stock, and went to dinner. Had my second coffee, talks about business plan, and then went home. Talks to my aunt about the business opportunities, listen to her on how to run a good business, and then spill out my piece of mind. Well I guess she got her point, and so did I. Good talk.
Since my aunt hasn’t eaten yet, I offered to go out and bought some Satay. Walks to the satay cart down at Imam Bonjol Street, and ordered 2 portion of it for me and my aunt. While waiting, I talked to a couple whose also buying some food. The guy was born in Jakarta, grew up in Malang, and currently out of job. The girl, works at a garment factory, drawing clothes patterns I presume (since she was bringing some rulers). After some small talk, the food is done, and we part ways.
I went back, ate the satay with my aunt, and then watch some TV. Measured my blood pressure, is it really that high? I would have to check it again. Sleep is a must.

3 comments:

  1. How do you measure your blood pressure? And how high was it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a digital blood pressure machine, at first it was 135/89, but i measured again a few days later and it drops to 124/79 i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was 135/89 then a few days later drops to 128/79. it was a digital blood pressure machine. maybe i shoud check somewhere else.. :)

    ReplyDelete