Monday, September 5, 2011

Train of Thoughts – 2011, August 31 – Cycling Day



(I was cycling when this occurs)
I’m not feeling poetic today.
So let’s just empty my mind.
Friends: 
You can never get enough of them, but as my good friend said, “There are 3 kinds of people, those who come to your life for a reason, those who come for a season, and those who come for a life time.”
I always thought that you’ll never know when you will need someone, therefore i tried keeping as many contacts with all my friends, even my so-called friends.
Although, I think there are 2 kinds of people:
- People who can cope with me.
- The rest.
But that is just simply my ego talking.
In real life, I always tried my best to cope with everybody lest it’s really unbearable. So that’s that.
Family:
a friend of mine says, “Bahaya adalah gak kenal sodara sendiri.” which translated as, “Danger is when you don’t know your own relatives.”
Somehow, it fits my situation right now. An uncle is coming to town, asking me to find a hotel. Well, I really don’t mind, but I do have other responsibility.
And also, being a relative, his request is kind of absurd. I reminded him about this and that, saying that I might not help much, but he seems very easygoing and lack of planning. Oh well, let’s see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment