Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26th, 2011 - Recent update on this little spot

Cold sweat, trembling hands, smokes and caffeine, computer screen, wireless headphone and mobile phone, my companion for the night.
I should've been getting home by now, but yet I'm still sitting in this tiny little spot of mine in a fastfood restaurant chain. Just finishing things up, not really proud of what I'm doing, but at least i did something tonight. My bladder is about to burst, and I'm still not moving from my spot. Let's review the day then.

I went to work early, do this and that, chats with my colleagues, and do some job (really nic, you should do more). Finished up work and went to find some nice spot to work on a project, and ends up getting stuck in a traffic jam. Turned around and find a food stall in a narrow alley at Kuta, ate the spiciest chilli ever (this might be an exaggeration) and then off to my favorite coffeshop and start typing. After a while, the computer freezes. Oh my! Well, finally gave up and restarted it, and start again from scratch (this time i remembered to save).

After that, I guess that's all...

wait for my next post, maybe, just maybe, it will get more interesting than this.

Niki Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment