Friday, September 16, 2011

log date: 09.16.2011 - Friday Fried Rice

The last couple of days has been quite a ride.

I made another contract closing for a rent villa. it was all going really fast, one moment we were viewing it, the next, we're preparing a contract to sign and talking about how to deal with the payment and all.

And yesterday, everything is done. well, not done, I still have things to do today, but mostly everything was taken cared of. And then when I was chilling down the park, I got a call on my other client, their stove was on fire, it's quite scary, but luckily the response was quick, everything was being taken cared of, and today they should be installing a new set of gas equipments for the stove, and a fire extinguisher for safety measures.

So, enough with work, let's move on to something else. A cup of Bali coffee, and an open sharing of live stories, and a kiss in the park. my days turns out to be quite eventfull and yet all interesting.

And today is Fried Rice Day, the morning was gloomy, the sun is heating up now, and my client call for a re-schedule meeting. Hope for no Trouble, Do the Best You Can.

Niki.

No comments:

Post a Comment