Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Late night snack makes me awake

I just had a pack of instant noodle, ate it from the pan. I sort of burn my finger, my left index finger. And now, I'm wide awake... What's on my mind now? I have too many worries yet no focus on any of the subject.
I tend to think and rethink and/or forget things before I even do anything about it. Perseverance is not one of my virtues, really. Even my creativity, if I had any left, was blocked by my random thoughts.
Things are going fine with my life, after I decided to jump ship and stay on this island, with a lifeline on hand, I managed to fumble my life here, daily. I learned something new everyday, I had to move my butt for a scrape of bread, but I need not worry for a roof over my head at the moment.
I am still wondering though, until when will I be living under this roof? At the very least I have to secure myself before getting my own place, and rental doesn't comes cheap, or profitable, but simply just more privacy and less social. Which I would like, because then I can let my mind wander.
Enough already with all the instant noodle contemplation. My selfishness must be suppressed, my altruism selective, and my honour lifted uphigh. Let's try to close my eyes, and when the sheeps become lions, rise and be a man to be remembered.

Denpasar, September 27th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment