Monday, September 12, 2011

log date: 09.12.2011 - Monday Roll

It is Monday, and things are going great.
I went to meet a client, and everything was fine, a good start.
I went to look for a Villa after, and got some nice pictures.
in the afternoon, i went out on my own to take some more pictures of a house,
didn't find any trouble on the way, the place was so-so, but that's okay.

Carrying on, I met someone selling his bicycle. it was a nice one, and I'm thinking about buying it.
but I will make sure after he take care of the tires and all.

It's time for dinner, and i stopped by at a Kopitiam. had a black fried rice, and a black coffee.
and it was perfect.

And also, today is full moon, and we're gonna pray for my late grandpa at home. so after this, i will get home.

Not a very good piece of writing here, I know. But things are going great today, so no worries.
I will be writing more and more, and hopefully, it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment