Tuesday, September 13, 2011

log date: 09.13.2011 - Tuesday Blunders

I got an early phonecall, telling me the internet is not working at a villa. really is a wake up call. with beady eyes, i called the internet provider, and got it solved.

Next up, a family of three march into the office, looking for a villa to rent. a little bit pushy on viewing, and didn't have any contact number. I managed to reason to them why this is possible and those are not.
So they left with a promise to call me at 3PM, and I made my staff checked out all the property they picked, it ended up with one only. they ended up not calling, so I guess that's it for today.

I will fill up some data for work, and then do some other stuffs, before finishing the day and went out for some fresh afternoon air.

Still considering it a good day, and I can't wait for news on the bicycle, soon I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment