Saturday, July 23, 2011

something out of the ordinary

The thing is about moving out of town, you don't really know what to do with your spare time.. hahaha...

Well, it's not that I don't have any friends here or anything. But it just that I figure people have other things to do.
And beside, i'm capable and got used to on being alone. I think...

What I really need is, some new friends. Had some already, but I want more variety of people...
And the song just turn to U2 - Sometimes you can't make it on your own. The gods are playing with me hahaha...

So what else is there to tell... Oh right, I'm broke! Not that it's a problem, I had made an arrangement with my relative here, and I'm suppose to get some money from other sources also. I just don't know how soon.
Have to remind myself to talk to my relative soon.

But really, I can't complain. I'm currently living in the most visited tourist spot in Indonesia, both local and international tourist. I can go to the beach whenever I want (when I'm not working, that is), I can eat a variety of pork dish (woops, no offense my moslem friends), I get the best weather for photography (most of the time), the traffic is so-so, the air is cleaner, sands always gets in my shoes, and the coffee is great.

So, boredom only comes when i don't move and go about, the rest is (hopefully still) paradise...
I got some ideas coming on, regardless that I now work Mon-Sat, but its just a start, I will improve and cope with everything around, so that my time management and my earning (and spending) can be efficienty distributed well.

Godspeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment