Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.13.2011

Log Date: 07.13.2011
Today, my morning starts with cleaning dog poo. Went to the office, call some people to get data for my listing, browse some jpeg for land for sale, and got jitters again when start calling people. The problem was (I think) because I haven’t really grasped it. Then again, I was happy that my first listing went online on the website. I talk to my aunt about my problems and worries, and all was sorted out (well not really, but I’m going there). I’ve made some honest mistakes because my lack of confidence plus my lack of knowledge. Knowledge about the area, the subject, etc.
I even got Goosebumps, literally. Because I thought that I was making a very big mistake. Well, it was a mistake, but learning from it, nothing we can’t change by confirming and thinking it over. After the talk, I sort of ease myself up, really. And then I got back from the office.
I went to the Kuta area. Segare beach where the Holiday inn and Aston at, and then go thru the Discovery mall, and got to my friend’s place early (too early, considering I’m still using Jakartan timing for distance and traffic). My friend lives in JL. Gunung Payung no. 5 (the one in Kuta, that is, there’s also another street with the same name in Kerobokan area). We went to eat at Warung Italia at JL. Kunti (Not Kuntilanak, just in case you’re wondering). The food was okay, quite tasty. The price, average (although it’s higher than my meals before). We talk about this and that, how my friend whom work at Bvlgari Hotel and her boyfriend at De Legian Hotel. I talked about my so called work for the last few days. This time, networking is part of my life, because then I can tell my friends about my office and if their friends need to get any properties, I most likely would be able to help with it (I hope).
Eat, coffee, and chat, and then we go back home. I dropped my friends over their place and drove back home to my aunt’s. Let’s just hope for a better day tomorrow, shall we..

Oh, and no pictures today. sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment