Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.11.2011

Log Date: 07.11.2011
I woke up late, slept late last night. Got ready in a jiffy, and went to the office. Learned to fill up property form details, look up the web, and study some map of Bali. Later on, my aunt made me the company email, and I sent my first email for a client.
Lunch was great, and my digestion finally went through. I stayed at the office till the afternoon, and then took my aunt’s car to get home. Later on, I went to Denpasar to meet up with Lita, Bayu, Mas Dudi, Popo at mas Dudi’s place. I went to Diponegoro Road, eat dinner, and then more people comes around, there’s Noni, Nina, Ipul, and Sepel?
After that, I delivered Lita back to mas Dudi’s place to take her bike and then went back home.

That’s it for today.

This is how I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment