Monday, July 25, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.12.2011

Log Date: 07.12.2011
Had my first phone call encounter today. I stuttered, mind wandering and lack of info. After 2 or 3 calls, got my confidence and knowledge, still had to be much more efficient. 
After lunch, we went out to some sites around Kerobokan area, Umalas to be exact, Umalas I, Umalas II, and back to Tegal Cupek to take some photos. Got some listing, and sealing some rent deal at Bumbak Dauh (not mine). Going around till before sunset, and then back to the office. 

View in front of the office


Double Six Beach

After that, I can’t help not to go to the beach, so I drove to Double Six beach. Got some drinks, sat on the beach, and met some beach boys. Chat about this and that, and went around the Kuta area. Got lost, and later on decided to eat nasi pedas Bu Anik in front of Kuta market.

And then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment