Friday, July 22, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.10.2011

Log Date: 07.10.2011
Starts the day with a morning walk. Half past seven, looking around the neighborhood.
I got ready on half past nine, and started the day by driving to a land for sale, near Umalas road, near Kerobokan, on Tegal Cupek III street, Arjuna Alley, just behind Jay Villa. From there, me and my aunt went to Gunung Salak road, meet with mr. doddy in front of Teck Coco furniture shop, saw a 54 acre land, and saw another land nearby. Right after that, we meet up with Komang, a friend of my aunt, and saw another space of land for sale.
We went for lunch after, passing West Teuku Umar road/ Marlboro road where we saw another land for sale and then went to my aunt office at Nakula street no. 9, to input the data, pictures we took from the listing survey.
We went back to show those land for sale to a contractor named mr. Romzi. And after that, we went to Denpasar, Gadung Street, to look on mr. Romzi friend’s house for sale. And then we went to a land space also in Denpasar.
Finished with that, we went back to my aunt’s office to send some emails to mr. Romzi details about the lands. We went back home to Imam Bonjol Road, my aunt’s house in Taman Wisata.
We Went to Kuta Galeria later to buy me some flip-flops, and then ate Soto babat in Kuta.
Edit: After a few day, I remembered that my aunt's house was at Pesona Wisata, not Taman Wisata :p

2 comments: