Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.16.2011

Log Date: 07.16.2011
Saturday, Kuningan Day. I’m working. Not that I’m celebrating. Got my first client phone call, in English. Still blabbers, and made mistakes on sending pictures for the client-to-be. All in a day’s work. Went to the Bali Galleria mall after, looking for shoes cabinet, haven’t decide on any, meet a client, chat a bit. Went to look for a present for a work colleague, didn’t find any either. 
Eats at Goodies restaurant on doublesix street. Shared a spaghetti carbonara and pork BBQ Ribs with my aunt. It was delicious. Walk around the street, and went to buy a beer and sit on the beach. Chats with my aunt. Saw people lighting fire cracker. Went back, visit my friends at Seminyak Town house, planning to go swimming tomorrow, went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment