Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daily log in Bali 07.15.2011

Log Date: 07.15.2011
Today, I woke up late; it was raining in the morning. Went to the office, call some prospect listing, and went to Canggu with my aunt to meet a client interested in a villa at Batu Bolong street. The owner of the villa happens to be there, so the conversation goes between my aunt, the clients (a couple), and the owner. I didn’t say much, simply observing (or is it dumbfounded?). We went back to the office after that, but not before having lunch in Warung Banyuwangi at Petitenget Road.
I manage to find some prospect to follow up on Monday; I think I’m getting the hang of it (still only small parts of the job, but improving nevertheless). Hope for the best on Monday’s to do list. After hours, went to Seminyak Town House, where my friends from Jakarta is staying, chat a bit and went to find dinner. After going to Kuta only to find that the shop was closed, we made a detour to Seminyak Road, deciding to eat at Made’s Warung. My other friend text me about a gig near Seminyak road, but because of this and that, the gig was over when I arrived; even my friend went home already. Ah well, there’s always next time.
I went home, talk to my aunt, ate ubi/sweet potato? (apa ya bahasa inggrisnya), chat about my brothers, about stuffs, watch the television, and then went to bed. Hoahmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment