Thursday, October 11, 2012

Let's Get Rich and Get Everybody Nice Sweaters


"If we can't be forever, can we at least be together?" was a tweet I saw tonight by @daprast, retweeted by @JennyJusuf.

Tonight playlist will be dedicated to Jason Mraz - I melt with you. I might not be able to stop the world, but I can see changes and it's getting better. So, instead of being afraid, let's just try to embrace and disrupt what the world might bring. Keeping things at arm's reach. And continue my story.






Two Thousand Twelve, June, Third, Lingkara.
We were just hanging around and chatting, also attending the exhibition, being the host. One thing leads to another, out of the blue, I asked my friend for the girl's number (finally). She came by, just after I asked. picking up her friends and going again. That night, we started to chat. It feels like a dam of thoughts just broke, all this time of just keeping to ourselves has changed after a simple hi. That night, her car broke down, just around her house. I wish I could help, but it was a half hour drive. She got her dad to help out. This is the beginning of a series of smiles in my face and inside my head, not a smooth sailing, but filled with tiny storms and blue skies.

Two Thousand Twelve, October, Eleventh, My Place.
When the clock struck midnight yesterday, she texted me. Due to the previous things that had been happening, I got a little paranoid. But then, it turned out that she was gonna talk about some things out of the usual weekly/monthly breakdown. I saw a glimpse of light in her words. It's still no smooth sailing, but as a friend of mine said, the sea is something that you have to respect, and you will get to land. And I'm getting all philosophical here, but I'm not spilling things out here, so I don't jinx it. Without saying anything about it, can I just say that I just gain some extra energy to get on with life, and try my best to level things up, to the point where I can be proud of myself, and get everybody nice sweaters...

So, a start is always full of energy, it's how we keep it steady that is the real challenge. And I don't want to get stuck in second gear. First thing first, keep on writing and keep on moving. and Be Ok. So maybe you won't get bored reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment