Friday, February 20, 2009

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Suppose, if nothing wrong happened to them, i should already on a trip to pulau pramuka, away from work, to do another work. hahaha…
But, since that last minute cancellation by my client’s client, here I am, still in front of the computer, typing my sorrow story (too exaggerating ya?)

So, well… no hard feelings, no regrets. no anger, and actually quite relieved (strange huh?) cause I could’ve left work with a dozen worries because some loose end that I haven’t tie.

oh, yeah, chinese new year, plus my birthday just passed by, and I’m happy to meet the family, although they’re different in some ways, each of them, but, we still are, family…

meanwhile, what else is happening to me?
or around me?
or around us?
hum hum, you can call me reckless and ignorant, but I am.
really don’t know that much about the latest news n all.
just busy with my own self in my own world that I’ve created.

but anyway…
still got lot of things to do, improving myself and more environmental friendly is two of them…

Next is,
Helping others.

Soon.

18:25 Depok time
Niki Out

No comments:

Post a Comment