Friday, February 20, 2009

December 11, 2006

December 11, 2006 10:42 AM
Actually, i’m not really ready to write.
Everything’s still floating around in my head, my archives is not working properly yet.
But, well…here goes nothing.

It’s been a while, a long while, since i post anything in this blog (weblogs) <– i just found out. And back then, i don’t see why i have to or want to write anything in here.
So, what happened between the first time i made this blog and now?
A lot of things (at least for me). Oh yeah And I promised I would write some things, any changes and thought i have, before 2006 ends. The next post will be that.
In the meantime, I will say that right now, since last month, i have been repairing myself. keeping myself clean and healthy and sociable and worthy for myself and for everyone else i meet.
That’s all for now. I did promise i will post something before this year ends, and this is just a warm up. till next time.
thanks for reading.

Dec 11, 2006 10:50 AM
Niki Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment