Friday, February 20, 2009

December, 22. 2006

December, 22. 2006 5:55 PM

These past few days, I feel like I’ve been given a lot of
things to think about.

Some are good, others bad. So, all I can do right now is
‘bengong’ and let my mind roams to see all the things that has happened and
will happen in the future, near and far. Right now, I feel and think that it’s
very easy for me to flip from the top to the bottom of my energy meter. It’s
like small things, simple words or action could change me to become either very
optimistic or pessimistic. Least I can do is to let that thought be and go on
doing what I’m planning to do. So far things had gone good. That is if I look
back and see myself back at the point where I was dumbfounded, clueless and had
no ambition. I am better than that.

First

Now I kept a small journal, not very detailed, but quite
alright for now.

Second

I make schedule, and try to stick to it (and write it in my
journal)

Third

I always try to think positive and from many angle

Fourth

I try to be aware of hygiene, self and environment

Fifth

I do stuff because I think it is necessary, not just because
I was told to do it

Sixth

I’m more open to old and new people, exploring their mind
and learn from it

Seventh

I do everything wholeheartedly

What else?

The list could go on and on a long way, but long story
short, right now I’m still on a phase that I had to get through. So help me
God. Keep my strength. Give me support. Listen. Don’t falter. Look back and
ahead, left and right. Go steady, not to slow, not to fast, but steady. And
hopefully, with faith, everything will be fine. Maybe not as planned, but yet I
have faith that things will flow and I will have some control of my life.

Resolution for the year to come

Be clean

Aim high

Know own strength

No smoking

Less drinking

Punctual

Keep your promise

Remember

6:14 PM

Niky out…

No comments:

Post a Comment