Friday, February 20, 2009

januari 11, 2006

Hmmm….

januari 11, 2006

oops…Januari 12, 2006 5:25 am

wht am i doing at this time of day? well this and that…

that’s not what i’m here for.

these first days of the year, something opens my eyes.

i broke up, i go out, meet people, old and new ones…

every single things facinates me.

those past few days, i got myself thinking, amazed, realizing, deciding that

this is the time. Time to change, time to see everything more clearly, time to go further and work harder, cos time is not waiting for me, not on my side Anymore.

maybe i have said this thousand of times. Bla bla bla…getting better, do good things, go here and there….

Bullshit.

Don’t you think.

Haha…

So do I.

But, will that help?

Will that keeps us going, or bring us down.

you will know.

I’ll just keep on telling myself to go on up and about.

honest with you mind, honest with your heart

makes everyone happy, including yourself.

Am

I

blabbering here?

you try not sleeping and then try to type your thought with dry soft lenses and a sore throat, and then you can complain.

niki

5:43 out.

No comments:

Post a Comment