Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Daily Log date: 31.01.2012 - Seems like a good time to write

Its 7 PM Bali time, the rain is falling, the thunder rumbling, wind howling, and i just got off from my first day of orientation on my new job. quite a good day, had my coffee, got some nibbles, and now, while waiting the rain to ease up a bit, lemme tell you about my day. but I just did, didn't I?

So, carrying on, the atmosphere is good, the pressure is there, the excitement also, the knowledge I will have to muster in a while, and all in all, good start. what else is there? so now I'm still in my working clothes, I think I dressed up a notch too formal for the office, wearing a too short pants that shows my striped socks, a checker shirt, and because of the rain, i took out my yellow raincoat, which is flashing.

Enough with the attire, so my friend borrowed a bike for me to ride on, and then, I still don't know how the process for my bike going, hopefully it will be done soon, or I will have to find something else instead. It's fun knowing that soon I'm going to have my own motored vehicle (not minding the extra work for maintenance and payments). Meanwhile, time seems to be on my side, and I already felt a little better than how it was on new year's day. A new hope and opportunities.

The rain seems to be getting ready to a stop, or at least not that hard anymore, lemme just finish this up, and write some more later on.

Niki, Gloria Food Court - Kuta, Rainy season.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for your new job Man... You're starting next step in your life. Maybe it's not your dream. But I think that will give you more experience. So, just GO HEAD!!!... ^^

    Cheers
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete