Sunday, February 12, 2012

Late and unprepared

Today I was, supposed to:
- woke up early (did, but fail to really wake up)
- grab my bicycle and went to a meeting point (being late, I ride a motorcycle instead)
- meet someone and connect with everybody else (met the someone, not really talk that much with everyone)

What I did manage to do:
- participate in a photo hunt (despite being late)
- paid my debt to the bicycle store (it has been a while)
- went to the Badung market and chat for a bit (even took pictures of chicken carcasses and made everybody looked because I'm using a lot of flash)
- got myself fed with cakes and such (some of them free, thanks to a friend :p) - had coffee

What happen after I went back:
- twitter went off suddenly due to lots of updates from the earlier event
- couldn't took a decent nap because next door was renovating the room; lots of pounding and grinding
- got myself a meal and went to help a friend
- got myself another meal from a friend
- finish installing some stuff in my friend's room
- got myself cleaned up
- continue reading 'Anak Bajang Menggiring Angin' (for maybe the 4th or 5h time)
- writing this

So, just some boring stuffs I did on a sunday.

I do really hope I can write something better next time, for someone to read.

And, this is another way for me to calm myself down (meaning I am rumbling inside, for many reasons)

Forgive my mumbling,
Niki - Denpasar, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment