Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bali Log Date: 10.01.2012 - A New Hope


9 January 2012,
I know I’m not the person who’s always on the go and running around do stuffs, but I think I improved a bit and start thinking that idleness is a bad thing. While you can do stuffs and you don’t, makes me feel bad and queasy. So, before I start doing anything, let me just take a bathroom break for a while, and then I’ll continue with this.
And back again. So, despite that I am between jobs now, and I got so little saving, I think I can manage it, with a little help from my friends. Furthermore, I need to really write something besides my own thoughts, like something that I can earn money out of. And also do some sketches for my friend. And I will start doing it, right after I get some references today, so maybe tonight.
In the meantime, I’m reading a book. I know I’m still procrastinating by doing this, and usually the time I set for things to do shifts and spanned uncontrollably, but in the meantime, I think I can still manage it, and not feeling too bad for myself. I know that I should set a higher goal. I am now moving to that, and idleness or procrastination won’t help, so I will try to think more effectively and do more productive stuffs.

Cheers,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment