Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let's Play - 01 June 2012

This is not a proper documentation of the event.
With random shots on people and movements, 
I just tried to capture the colour and vibe of the opening of a Lomonesia Bali photo exhibition.

The blurred one was taken with bulb mode, shaky hands as always.
and while I was writing this, my mood is not to write. Again.

Just try to enjoy the photos of people you might not know, and bright colours you might or might not like.
as some of the photos are blurred, so is my head right now.
the swimming thoughts in my head colliding with each other, trying to poke my eye out from inside.

And as I keep blabbering here, you might just scroll down to see the photos below, or not.
Your choice.

Sometime this week, I have to process my finished film rolls, and maybe upload another sets of photos, and maybe at that time, I would be more in the mood to write some sensible stuffs.












Niki, Denpasar 13 June 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment