Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bali log date: 21.06.12 - A Clear Mind After Exhibition Opening

After a reviving morning, with a clear head and a relaxed body, I managed to get off work unscathed. Done with the day, I drive up to an exhibition opening. It was the "Let's Play" Lomonesia Bali Exhibition, episode 2 that is. The last one was held on 1-8 June. This one, with a different venue, starts yesterday, 20th June 2012. With a different kind of mood, and a lot more people participating, my opinion was this one is more relaxed and low brow. The first one was more of a gallery style, while this one is coffee shop/dining place cooling down style.
Carrying on, the day before I had a nice conversation with some people older than me. Each one with a vision of their own. With their point of view and advices, a little bit of a mind opener. Hence, this moment, ideas are flowing in my head, and that block in my mind sort of got lifted. And like an open dam, thought comes flowing in and out of my head.
So let's just write this down before I start to blabber and forget what I am thinking. First off is, pay a little more attention to what I am doing right now. Meaning, I got to share my thoughts for main and sides. This got to do with the thing I have said before, "the little things that matters." So basically, I need to be fast and take control. And I can do just that.
Next is, a simple hello can go a long way. Let's just play smooth, try to be assertive and be more of yourself. So, think always from two sides of the party. You won't be doing any good just by worrying what other people might do, and closing yourself up to do more with yourself. So suit up, and be awesome.
Since it's late already, I'm just going to sums it up. On the daily job, just try to relax and do more stuffs and open your eyes. Things will get through eventually, and even when you least expect it. But take control anyway.
On the passionate things of my life, let's make a difference by getting my ego be fed, but try to think about what good can it do to other people, especially the ones that matters. Moving from that point, let's plan some stuffs so that the best can happen, and the flaws can be reduced to a minimal amount.

Niki - Denpasar 21 Juni 2012 03:32:34 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment