Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bali Log Date: 10.27.2011 - Photos gone bad, or is it?

I just tested out a xr redscale film with my Sprocket rocket camera.
Some of you might not know what those are, so here are the link for both
The film the-lomography-redscale-xr-50-200 and the camera sprocket-rocket-panorama
(again without the sprocket holes, due to scanner incapabilities)

So, carrying on, I loaded the film to the camera, took it to the beach, which is still okay.



and then I took pictures in an alleyway, with less light, and the trouble start.
all I got is some dark images of nothingness...


Here are the link to the Photo hunting documentation by a talented friend of mine, Popo, and pictures by fellow Lomonesia Bali poppies hunting documentation

Next, I take some pictures of meadow, on a very sunny day,
which turns out really great, no complains about it.


And then, yet another picture fails...
 and another...

The last frames of this roll was the next demise, a parade of people are marching down the road,
I rushed and took the camera, taking some shots, and then realizing that it was on bulb mode (here's a link to Bulb photography) and resulting a ghostly image (luckily it's not too over-exposed)

I finally noticed that my camera are probably on bulb mode and change the setting to normal,
resulting this picture bellow.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also took some night shots (with flash) and the pictures turns out like this.



Well, an experience, I call it a failure, but I guess you'll be the judge of that.

That is all for tonight.
Thanks for viewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment