Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bali Log Date: 10.25.2011 - Red (scaled) October


The weather has just gotten a little bit warmer... a little to warm actually.
The morning, noon, afternoon, even at night, the heat are almost unbearable.

But not to worry, my dear friends...
The weather are always changing, shifting through time like grains of sand.
They say, it's the global warming, the deforestation, the overfishing, the abusive mining.
Other says, it's the demoralization (is that even a word?) of the civilization.

Words are just words. We, mankind, has made the most incredible, and also destructive objects,
through words and knowledge. But, let's not get all too righteous and blame everyone.
Although we do thrive for constant improvements, we simply fail to stop and think ahead.
Quite contradictory actually, and here is where I stop.

So, let's talk about me for a minute.
Emotions has caught me off guard, some frictions occurs, getting into my system.
with the weather, they accumulate into something beyond my control (barely)
I managed to do some bad decisions, which leads to a chain reactions, and almost got me cracked up.
Debris are visible along the way, shear and tears here and there, but somehow, things cools down (a bit).

So back to my "blogwriting"-self, this is kind of my sanctuary, which I totally forgot.
Here is where I could write and mix my words into a jumble heap, to my heart's content.
Pouring everything (public readable) out and feeling fine after. It's amazing, really.

And then, enough with the whinning,
Let's talk about plans.

Most of the things I have planned along the way has to get some adjustments.
And also, I have to start again thinking, about priorities, strength, and capabilities.
My individual/social-self is always on a neverending battle, struggling to come out and becoming my dominant self, but we all know that balance is needed, zen is a must, so here goes nothing...

After a long walk, and some occasions, I found out (again), that everything just need a little tweaking,
and what matters most is some positive energy, lots of smiles, and friends at hand.

Cheers...
Niki



No comments:

Post a Comment