Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bali Log Date: 10.08.2011 - Been Idle for too long...

It's been a while since I posted anything in this blog, so let's start.
This week has been eventful, starting with the Sunday Lomo Photo Hunt.
Went to Kuta, stroll around poppies lanes, and took some pictures (hope it's any good, but who cares :p)
Had a really good time with all the people coming along.
And the day haven't ended yet because after that, some of us went to a Gig / Band Festival in University of Udayana, watching some (famous) Local Band. Life is good.

the day went on to monday (what happened on Monday?)
I can't really recall (I should stick to writing my Daily Log)
So well, comes Monday, Work Time. And then, I went to process my film.
Oh, I get some lectures on taking properties pictures. Not good Enough.
Not focusing on the object. Sorry about that, I will try to better later on.
The pictures comes out good enough, a few scans got side-tracked
(I Should remember to check it before leaving the lab next time).
and then I went to get some coffee (Yay my memory are not failing me)

Tuesday, is a rainy day. Stayed at the office all day and do some desk work (barely)
After hours, went to the movie theatre and watch a movie titled "Abducted"
A so-so action movie, quite enjoyable, but maybe, i have developed more standard, oh well.
Had dinner after and went home.

Wednesday, stayed in on a sick leave. I got shivers and headache (must be the weather)
Something happened when someone drop by.
Won't say more of it.

Thursday, went to the office still feeling a bit light-headed. after hours, walked home for the first time.
Decided to sleep early, and overslept. my hands got pins and needles, and my head isn't working too well in the morning after. but at least, i get some extra work out + rest.

Friday, Yay it's friday already...
This is getting boring, really really boring...

I'm not making any points here.
I should stop.
and post some pictures instead.

Pictures of Kenny


 with Lita and mas Andhika
 Random beach shots







and that is all for now.
Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment