Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A moment to ponder

Time, is never on anybody's side.
It just simply exist. Moving, with the same pace.

People, human beings, are now in an information era.
The thirst for knowledge and information has made human moving so fast, other sometimes hard to keep up.

Space, is another thing.
Every living being need space. Big and small. And too much or too little space, will affect its being.

Combination of time and space, has been how we organisms on earth has been struggling with on a never ending battle.
All have been fighting to live their lives, with the space and time available, and forces of nature, or they will cease to exist.

And I will keep writing in a detached way that reflects my mind, but not actually telling, what is really happening in my head.

I just like how people (might) read this, and relate it to their own lives (other organisms are also welcomed). I just thought with my ego, that maybe you do experience what I am saying, either now, prior in your life, or in the future.

So time and space, and how you make of it, will shape your character, and your role in life.

Niki (still pondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment