Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bali Log Date: 17.12.2011 - Cold weather, and some DIY Photo Scans

So, it has been a while now.
I think Im getting rusty by not saying things the way I used to.
It's December, Christmas is coming, A year is ending,
and boy do I got some news...

But carrying on, I just wanted to show you my pictures,
My friend processed it, and after a long while, I decided to do something about it.
So that you can also see them.

Here is what I did:
1. I set my laptop screen contrast to 100%, and then put a white background on it.
2. I stick my negative b/w film on the screen.
3. I took a picture of it with my digital camera, frame per frame.
4. I invert it in photoshop, and set it to monochrome.
5. Voila, here are the results.












And I do hope You like it.
Cheers,
Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment