Monday, March 31, 2008

of indonesia, and its richness


30 March 2008.

I went to a marine and diving exhibition. And was surprise by the big tank in front of the building. No no, if you're thinking of a big war vehicle with barrel to shoot missile, that's not it. It's a big water tank with people in it. For show? Guess again. crash course of diving. Cool, eh? or should I say, poor them..
Well then, I went inside, and there were many stands selling underwater stuffs, mask, snorkel, diving set, underwater photography equipment, wetsuit, outdoor gear, diving engine, and fishing equipments.

What else?


There were also tour package from the tourism board of many part of indonesia, including indonesia provinces that have undiscovered beauty and need some attention, or do they?

besides that, of course there are seminars, and movie watching, photo exhibition, and poster competition.

All of those wonders... we have it all in our own country (for indonesian) and do we care?
Oh yes, very much. We care enough to exploit them, that much is true.

Am I bullshitting you?

No siree...

But am I being to sarcastic?
And am I being a hypocrite?
Maybe..

I am way far from doing anything good for the sake of our beloved earth, especially for the sake of the beautiful and enchanting coral reef of indonesia.
I haven't even see most of them. Because like other indonesian, we haven't gotten anywhere trough parts of indonesia, even when we have lived forever in this land of water.

so how do we do it?

20.00 WIB
niki out

No comments:

Post a Comment