Wednesday, April 2, 2008

on religious view


I have become.

more and more skeptical on this subject.

Just read Dawkins's "GOD delusion"
Very inspiring book.
Don't really want to swallow it whole, but it just so happen that, lately, I'm sick of this mumbo jumbo stuff people say about GOD and SIN.

Maybe, yeah maybe, I have read some books that provoke me to think like this.

The "HIS DARK MATERIALS" trilogy (Golden compass, etc.)
But really, people have become too religious and decreasing their care for nature.
We have become too human to care about 'non-human' organisms in this constantly smaller earth that we live in.


We have so much to think about, so the first thing and the most important thing to do is to reassured that our passport to the eternal life doesn't expire.
Well, people can think about what they want. I don't care.
I'm just trying to be logical. I do have my dreams, and my imaginations. Do I have to have a shared imagination of heaven and hell? Like they exist.

heheh...

So, anyway.
Life still go on.
And I still want to see the world.

Can I?

19:50 WIB
niki out

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the club!! i'm still trying to make up my mind on my degree of atheism...

    ReplyDelete